Bonn Steichen & Partners is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients in Luxembourg.
Always striving to better represent and advise its clients, BSP is seeking a Private Wealth Management Coordinator (PWMC).
The PWMC will work in a dynamic, trust-based partnership with skilled lawyers to serve high-net-worth individuals, substantial closely held and family businesses with a broad range of needs. As a liaison between lawyers and clients, the PWMC plays a vital role in areas of focus including business development, client matters, lawyer matters, operational and risk issues, new products, regulatory developments, strategic initiatives, and sales practices.
This includes to:
- Provide or seek within the lawyers of the firm legal expertise regarding broker-dealer, investment advisory and trust legal issues, including transactional guidance, new product rollouts and regulatory inquiries..
- Build and maintain effective working relationships between the firm’s lawyers, in areas of Legal, Compliance, Regulation, AML and Risk, and the clients.
- Coordinate with litigation colleagues to manage client complaints, litigations, and regulatory inquiries.
- Monitor about regulatory developments and recommend business-practical solutions.
- Manage related corporate governance matters.
- Prospect and find new clients
Additionally, the PWMC will:
- Support multiple lawyers.
- Initiate and respond to client requests.
- Prepare presentations and reports for clients, prospects and intermediaries.
- Schedule and maintain meetings, appointments and travel plans to effectively manage lawyers’ calendar.
- General administrative duties including writing and editing correspondence, answering phones, contact data maintenance in close collaboration with the marketing team, filing and processing expense reports.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a coordinator, administrative or executive support in a corporate or professional office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for heavy client interaction.
- Effective interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a variety of personalities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; this implies but not limited, maintaining a client database
- Capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A master’s degree or LLM is required and financial services industry experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English and French and, ideally, have a strong command of German and/or Italian.
- Eager to learn and to deliver work of the highest standard
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas;
- The opportunity to work in an international context.
If you are willing to enhance your career in a challenging work environment within a medium size team of dynamic people please send a CV, together with a letter of introduction at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.