The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Work closely with lawyers in the banking & finance department to support them on the management of their files, including the supervision of invoicing.
- Provide assistance to lawyers in the team as well as directly to clients in relation to corporate secretarial steps and actions.
- Assistance with client on-boarding tasks including the drafting of engagement letters, conducting of KYC research and preparation of KYC checklists.
- Arranging for filings and publications with the company register, the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and the CSSF.
- Provide assistance in closings, arranging for documents to be executed and preparing of closing bibles.
- Updating template documentation according to the guidance of lawyers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in law or an equivalent university degree.
- You have prior experience as a paralegal or similar role.
- You have a perfect command of English; a good knowledge of French and/or German is considered a distinct advantage.
- You have a good command of the Microsoft Office package.
- You are professional, dedicated and pro-active; you possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- You are a team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on team work.
- An attractive salary package.
- Regular team-building and firm-wide social events.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our partners, please send your CV with a cover letter by email to email@example.com.