Bonn Steichen & Partners is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients in Luxembourg.
The funds team has been an actor to be reckoned with in the investment management industry in Luxembourg for a number of years. With increased work levels and in order to keep providing our clients with excellent and responsive advice, we are currently actively seeking a talented Investment Funds Lawyer to join our team.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced team which engages in a variety of transactional and advisory work including:
- Advising on the establishment of UCITS and alternative investment funds under the various regulatory and corporate forms provided for by Luxembourg law;
- Drafting fund documentation;
- Advising on day-to-day legal, operational and administration issues relating to funds;
- Advising investment managers, fund promoters and fund boards on regulatory issues that may affect them;
- Advising on AIFM and UCITS Management Company authorizations.
- A university degree in law, ideally completed by a LLM or by a post graduate degree;
- 1 to 3 years prior experience in a similar position;
- Flexible, organized, results oriented and reliable;
- Eager to deliver work of the highest standard;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Client-focused and ability to work well within a team;
- Fluent in English and/or French and, ideally, have a strong command of Italian and/or German.
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas of investment funds law;
- The opportunity to work in an international context.
If you are willing to enhance your career in a challenging work environment within a medium size team of dynamic people please send a CV, together with a letter of introduction at the following e-mail address: careers [at] bsp.lu.
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.