BSP is looking for a legal personal assistant for its Corporate and M&A department (permanent contract).
- rigorous, flexible, highly motivated with strong organizational skills and confidentiality;
- excellent command of the pack office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- ideally 2-3 years' experience in a similar position (a previous experience in a law firm will be an asset); or any person with a strong motivation to learn the profession;
- perfect command of French and English. Knowledge of German and Luxembourgish will be a serious additional asset.
- a remuneration according to your abilities and performance (salary based on skills and performance);
- a varied work within a young and dynamic team in a quality international environment;
- If you are interested, please send a cover letter with your curriculum vitae and a photo to careers [at] bsp.lu