Bonn Steichen & Partners is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients. Consistently top tier rated by clients, peers and independent legal directories, our tax practice has successfully and consistently over time offered solutions tailored specifically to our clients’ needs.
In order to keep on providing our clients with excellent and responsive advice, we are currently actively seeking a Junior Tax Lawyer in order to contribute to the growth of our tax department.
- Participate in diversified projects covering various industries;
- Provide clients with innovative and value added solutions;
- Prepare tax litigation files;
- Follow the day-to-day tax related matters of our clients;
- Develop and maintain a very good knowledge of domestic and international taxes;
- Build excellent relationship with clients.
- A university degree in law and have ideally already passed the bar exams (CCDL). A post-graduate degree in tax is an asset;
- Prior experience in a similar position is an asset;
- A good knowledge of accounting principles;
- Flexible, organised, results oriented and reliable;
- Eager to deliver work of the highest standard;
- Fluent in English and French. A strong command of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
- The opportunity to work in a top tier tax department according to Luxembourg law firm rankings;
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas of tax law;
- The opportunity to work for prestigious clients including most of the leading international financial institutions, investment firms and international industrial corporations;
- A remuneration that will match your experience and your personal involvement.
If you are willing to enhance your career in a challenging work environment within a medium size team of dynamic people please send a CV, together with a letter of introduction, to careers [at] bsp.lu. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.