Are you willing to be part of a dynamic and proactive marketing team in an agile and constantly growing law firm? BSP is looking for a Junior Marketing Officer.
This role requires a talented marketer to work on a wide range of marketing and communication activities to support BSP’s lawyers while meeting tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Reinforce our team and support in the daily activity;
- Provide support for the following activities:
- submissions for legal directories;
- update of the website and in the digital strategy;
- data quality and management of the CRM;
- organization of external and internal events;
- HR activities managed by the department.
- 2 to 3 years of experience;
- A university degree, ideally in the communication field;
- A perfect command of English is required; French is an asset; knowledge of German and Italian is a plus;
- You have a good knowledge of the digital environment;
- You are a team player and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- You are professional, dedicated, and creative; you possess significant organizational skills and the ability to manage the work load in a timely manner.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team, known for working in synergy with BSP lawyers to develop and support the firm’s values and the brand positioning.
You will be part of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm and increase your working experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CV to our Marketing department at the following e-mail address: marketing [at] bsp.lu .