Bonn Steichen & Partners is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients in Luxembourg.
The funds team has been an actor to be reckoned with in the investment management industry in Luxembourg for a number of years. With increased work levels and in order to keep providing our clients with excellent and responsive advice, we are currently actively seeking a talented Junior (M/F) to join and grow within our team.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced team which engages in a variety of transactional and advisory work including:
- Advising on the establishment of UCITS and alternative investment funds under the various regulatory and corporate forms provided for by Luxembourg law;
- Drafting fund documentation;
- Advising on day-to-day legal, operational and administration issues relating to funds;
- Advising investment managers, fund promoters and fund boards on regulatory issues that may affect them;
- Advising on AIFM and UCITS Management Company authorizations.
- You have a University Degree in Law;
- You are flexible, organized, results oriented and reliable;
- You are eager to deliver work of the highest standard;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are able to work well within a team;
- You are fluent in English and French.
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas of investment funds law;
- The opportunity to work in an international context;
- Join a pre-eminent team which is expert in acting on a broad spectrum of matters on a global scale;
- Play an active part within high-profile international transactions that sets BSP apart from others in the market;
- Work within a structure where our professionals at all levels of seniority bring together their expertise around a common objective: creating value for the client.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.