We are seeking a junior finance lawyer to advise leading financial institutions, investment funds, private equity houses and corporates from various industry sectors on a wide range of cross-border and domestic financial transactions.
Under the supervision of senior lawyers:
- You will take an active role in advising clients on Luxembourg law aspects of finance transactions.
- You shall keep abreast of changing legal and regulatory developments as well as latest trends, precedents and market standards within the banking & financial sector generally.
- You will draft, review and negotiate transaction documents and ancillary documents, on behalf of our clients.
- You will contribute to the development of templates and guidance notes.
- You will be encouraged to manage your files with increasing degree of autonomy over time whilst maintaining good communication and transparency with the supervising senior lawyers.
- You have some experience (e.g. as an intern or junior associate) working in a law firm.
- You have a perfect command of English; a good knowledge of French and/or German is considered a distinct advantage.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills that allow you to liaise effectively with colleagues, clients and other service providers.
- You are professional, dedicated and pro-active; you possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on team work.
- Top-quality (internal and external) legal training and the opportunity to attend networking events in view of career development.
- An attractive salary package.
- Regular team-building and firm-wide social events.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our partners, please send your CV with a cover letter by email to email@example.com.