Bonn Steichen & Partners Corporate M&A team successfully represented clients in major transactions over the last years for which we have subsequently been awarded by independent directories and specialised magazines.
The team’s continued success in this area has resulted in a new requirement for a Corporate M&A Lawyer (M/F).
BSP offers the ideal environment for its lawyers to develop their skill-base, gain experience and expand their knowledge through our guiding principles of trust, respect and teamwork. We offer a working experience in a multicultural collegial environment where legal excellence is a goal.
In close collaboration with your colleagues, you advise our local and international clients in a wide range of transactions. Your work is varied and covers a wide range of corporate, M&A and fintech as well as capital market transactions. You will be required to provide tailor made corporate advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate and capital market matters as well as participate in large M&A transactions involving listed and non-listed companies. This includes advise clients on structuring and financing of cross-border transactions including incorporation deeds, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, corporate authorisations, merger proposals, deed of transfer, and financing documents, review prospectus, advise clients on transparency, market abuse regulations and takeover law. All regulatory aspects of the transactional and correspondence with the Regulatory are also covered.
- You have a University Degree in Law, completed by a LLM. A post-graduate degree is mandatory;
- CCDL (Cours Complémentaire de Droit Luxembourgeois) or equivalent in any other Member State;
- Applications of candidates with an experience from 0 to 2 years will be taken into account. We will consider the candidates on criteria more related to the interest and passion demonstrated in the field of law mentioned above and to the good-attitude rather than to the work experience;
- A perfect command of English and French is required; the knowledge of German or Luxembourgish would be an advantage;
- You are dedicated, rigorous and motivated as well as team player;
- You have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily;
- You are good at developing and maintaining strong client relationships;
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CV to: email@example.com.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.