Advising on premium transactions for prestigious companies and financial institutions, our highly successful Banking & Finance, Capital Markets department is seeking a highly motivated junior lawyer.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team which engages in a broad range of transactional and advisory work covering:
• Debt and equity capital markets;
• Corporate and M&A;
• Bank lending, structured finance and securitisation, as well as
• Financial regulatory matters.
• You are admitted (or soon to be admitted) to the Bar in Luxembourg;
• You have 1 to 2 years of experience in Banking & Finance / Capital Markets in Luxembourg;
• You have a university degree in law; a specialised master’s degree (LLM) would be considered an asset;
• You are fluent in English; proficiency in French or German is also a requirement;
• You are a team player with the ability and willingness to work independently, as needed;
• You are organised, dyniamic with strong interpersonal/communication skills.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected team, well-known for working on exciting international financial deals. As a member of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm you will benefit from an enriching work experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CVs to careers [at] bsp.lu.