Bonn Steichen & Partners is a full service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients in Luxembourg.
As part of its expansion, BSP is looking for a Helpdesk Technician.
You provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
With a good technical knowledge, you are able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
Your objective is to create value that will help preserve the firm’s effectiveness and at a high level of security.
Your main job functions will be to provide helpdesk support (1st level) and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction in a Windows domain environment. This includes:
- Telephone support and remote user assistance
- Basic user training
- Help users with most common used applications (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Prepare, install and maintain end-user devices (PCs, thin clients, VoIP phones, etc.)
- Maintain MFPs (toner, paper, paper jam, etc.)
- Configure and deploy mobile devices (BlackBerry UEM)
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and video calls
- Create and maintain user documentation
- Participate in helpdesk database development
- Monitor the infrastructure and manage warnings and alerting
- Assist the operations team in various tasks (preparation or assistance on projects, test new versions and features of hardware/software, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in similar environments OR similar experience in service desk and support structures
- Excellent verbal/written communication in German, English and/or French are considered a key asset
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Windows desktop OS and Office package
- Familiarity with macOS and Apple devices is an advantage
- General understanding of network infrastructure and Microsoft server environments
- Good knowledge in PC hardware, Printers, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android), VoIP
- Good technical skills, curious, passionate for ICT and self-learner
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills (end-user oriented)
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details
- Stress resilience and able to work on multiple items simultaneously, flexible in terms of afterhours support and planned weekend work as needed
- Team player
- An environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas;
- The opportunity to work in an international context.
If you are willing to enhance your career in a challenging work environment within a medium size team of dynamic people please send a CV, together with a letter of introduction at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.