We are looking for:
an intern and a junior/associate lawyer for our Corporate M&A and Capital Markets department (M/F)
Handling premium transactions for well-known companies in the market, our Corporate M&A and Capital Markets department keeps up with an impressive growth trajectory and is therefore looking for: (i) an intern for a long term internship (3, 6 months or more) and (ii) a junior/associate lawyer to support our Corporate M&A and Capital Markets team.
This role requires a talented candidate to work on a wide range of high value and complex transactions while meeting tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions.
As an intern lawyer:
- You will be involved with the daily work of the team and will provide assistance in relation to various topics to other team members directly with respect to clients’ queries.
As a junior associate lawyer:
- You will reinforce our team and advise our clients in a wide range of corporate and M&A as well as Capital Markets transactions;
- Provide tailor-made corporate advice and pragmatic innovative solutions in corporate and finance matters as well as participate in M&A transactions;
- Provide legal advice on both corporate, corporate governance and regulatory aspects for the startup ecosystem;
- Participate actively to the French Desk activities.
Your profile as a junior/associate lawyer
- 0 to 2 years of experience;
- A university degree in law, ideally completed by a LLM or by a post graduate degree;
- Admitted to an EU bar (preferably Luxembourg / Belgium or French bar);
- A perfect command of English and French is required, (German is an asset).
Required skills as intern and junior/associate lawyer
- Ability to synthesise and analyse;
- Acute sense of organisation and rigour;
- Strong listening capacity with ease in clarifying and sharing information;
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit, while being able to work independently if required;
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a timely manner.
This offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team, known for working on exciting international deals. You will be part of a top tier leading Luxembourg firm and increase your working experience in a multicultural collegial environment.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.