BSP is a full-service leading independent law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients in Luxembourg.
Always striving to better represent and advise its clients, BSP is seeking a DAC6 / KYC Compliance Officer.
Carry out the following tasks:
- Assist the Senior Compliance Officer in performing DAC6 as well as KYC/AML reviews. Assess client risk from a KYC/AML perspective prior to file opening and conduct ongoing monitoring of clients (including their transactions) and relevant counterparties of the firm;
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of transactions for DAC6 reporting purposes;
- Draft and implement DAC6 and compliance related policies/procedures and ensure the ongoing identification, assessment and management of compliance risks relating to the current and future activities of the firm;
- Prepare guidance documentation and general know-how in respect of transactions/arrangements falling within the specific DAC6 hallmarks;
- Maintain and update the firm’s compliance monitoring plan as appropriate and carry out the related regular compliance checks and controls;
- Be the internal main point of contact for technical enquiries and assessment of whether or not an arrangement is potentially within scope for disclosure and the practical implications thereof;
- Give advice and support to staff on compliance related matters, such as DAC6 and KYC/AML, etc...;
- Participate and lead (where required) specific working groups or projects implementing new regulation.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in Luxembourg as a compliance officer in the legal or financial sector;
- Previous tax (reporting) experience is considered a strong asset;
- Sound knowledge of the relevant Luxembourg and European legal and regulatory environment;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work in a proactive, independent and structured manner;
- Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written.
We will offer you career opportunities working in a young and dynamic team as well as attractive advantages. To apply for this position, please send your CV to careers [at] bsp.lu.