Avocat à la Cour
English, French, German, Italian, Luxembourgish
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2002.
- Diplôme de Candidat Notaire (Luxembourg notary degree), 2003.
- University of Oxford, UK, Magister Juris EC Law, European business regulation, European employment law and comparative contract law (German & English), 2001.
- Université Paris I-Sorbonne, France, DEA en Droit International Privé et Droit du Commerce International (Post-graduate law degree in Private International Law and International Commercial Law), 2000.
- Université Paris I-Sorbonne, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires, mention Droit International (Master in Business Law and International Law), 1999.
My main motivation driving my practice is to find balanced solutions to complex legal issues.
- Marie-Claude is acting as legal counsel to major banks and private equity houses in connection with a wide range of corporate and corporate finance transactions.
- She has particular expertise in merger and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- She also has extensive experience in commercial matters and she has recently been assisting in ICSID arbitrations as regards the interpretation of certain commercial law concepts.