Avocat à la Cour
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1993.
- Institut d’Administration des Entreprises de Metz, France, DESS-CAAE (Master of International Business Management), 1991.
- Université de Metz, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1990.
I always place my clients’ best interests at the forefront of my approach, partnering with them to develop pragmatic and innovative solutions that aim to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Hervé has over two decades of advisory and litigation consulting experience encompassing a wide range of disputes that arise in the course of business and commerce including: termination of commercial relations, contractual liability, breach of contracts and unfair competition.
- He specialises in corporate litigation, with a particular focus on shareholder disputes, post-acquisition litigation, directors' liability, competition and distribution law.
- Hervé has in-depth knowledge of the criminal law process and has acted as counsel on a wide range of international arbitration and mediation proceedings. He has experience of dealing with claims in the local courts and his thorough practice with regards to enforcement procedures has enabled him to efficiently request both local enforcement and transnational enforcement of legal decisions.
- Hervé’s expertise also extends to providing advice to Luxembourg companies on all aspects of labour law. He has substantial experience in advising clients on a wide range of social law matters pertaining to a company's evolution including economic dismissals, elaboration and implementation of social plans, negotiation with trade unions and drafting of company agreements. He has also acted in a variety of significant employment litigation matters. Hervé’s practise extends beyond Luxembourg with him regularly advising global clients or Luxembourg subsidiaries thereof.