Avocat à la Cour
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2008.
- Université d’Aix-en-Provence, France, Master II en Droit des Affaires Internationales (Master Degree in International Business Law), 2006.
- Institut du Droit des Affaires (IDA), Aix-en-Provence, France , Diplôme de juriste conseil d'entreprise (DJCE) en Droit International (Corporate Jurist Diploma in International Law), 2006.
- Université de Caen, France, Master I en Droit Privé (Master Degree in Private Law), 2005, in Inter-Academics exchange with the Universidad de Derecho de Salamanca, Spain.
- Virginie focuses on complex litigation as well as cross-border disputes within the field of Luxembourg Financial, Investment Funds, Banking and Commercial Law. Virginie’s practical background and knowledges of corporate matters, enhance her expert proficiency in shareholder’s and partnership disputes, as well as in insolvency related disputes.
- In recent times her advice was increasingly sought for by clients in respect of complex domestic but also cross-border and multi-jurisdictional restructuring, insolvency and tax litigation mandates. Virginie has furthermore been representing clients in a number of institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings.
- Virginie’s experience spans over a wide variety of industrial sectors and her diverse client base ranges from international asset managers, leading corporates, financial institutions to high net worth individuals whom she advises on and represents in court (including before the Luxembourg Supreme Court) in respect of all aspects of Luxembourg corporate and financial litigation matters.