English, French, German
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, IAG, Licence en Sciences Economiques Appliquées (Master’s Degree in Economics), 1994.
- Louvain School of Management, Belgium, Certificat universitaire Normes IAS/IFRS, 2005.
My job is not all about giving legal advice but rather meeting client expectations and providing an excellent client service .
- With extensive experience in corporate taxation and specialising in taxation of both national and international companies, Christine assists clients with defining tax-efficient structures for multi-jurisdictional transactions and investments.
- Christine assists clients in analysing tax matters related to corporate mergers and acquisitions and divestitures (including spinoffs, restructurings, leveraged buyouts and joint ventures). Her practice also focuses on finance-related tax including complex structured finance transactions for major banks, capital market deals, securitisation and the taxation of financial instruments.
- Thanks to her extensive tax and economic background, Christine ensures the smooth creation and implementation of innovative, tax-efficient and cross-border business structures.
- Another of Christine’s focus areas is the real estate business. For key players engaged in this field, she develops tax-efficient structures for investments and assists with the implementation.
- Throughout her career, she has advised domestic and international companies, major banks, private equity firms, individuals and other advisers, giving her a broad perspective on the tax aspects of transactions.
- Before joining the firm, Christine worked as a manager in the tax department of a «Big Four» firm in Luxembourg.