Avocat à la Cour
English, French, Italian
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1997.
- Katholieke Universiteit Brabant Tilburg, the Netherlands, LL.M., 1996.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Licence en droit (Bachelor in Law), 1995.
- Faculté Universitaire Notre-Dame de la Paix, Namur, Belgium, Candidature en droit, 1992.
Understanding our clients’ concerns and business objectives, and focusing my efforts on achieving these objectives, are the defining elements of how I practice law.
- Pierre-Alexandre is the Head of Corporate, M&A. His practice covers a broad spectrum of corporate and transactional matters with a particular focus on domestic and cross-border merger and acquisitions, public takeovers, corporate finance transactions, as well as securities law, regulatory and general commercial matters.
- His credentials include strong experience in takeovers (hostile or friendly) for major financial institutions and industrial groups but also small and mid-cap companies, as well as joint ventures and strategic alliance.
- Pierre-Alexandre regularly advises companies and their boards, as well as investors, on corporate governance issues, on legal and regulatory responsibilities including directors’ duties, individual liability and contentious shareholders’ meetings. He is active as well with respect to drawing up, implementation and compliance with corporate governance rules.
- In addition to his corporate expertise, Pierre-Alexandre has been involved in a number of capital market transactions advising international and Luxembourg financial institutions and corporates on various types of financing, such as refinancing packages and debt restructurings.
- Pierre-Alexandre also provides advice on Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) matters, specialising in multi-jurisdiction outsourcings and outsourcing in the financial services sector.
- Prior to joining the firm, Pierre-Alexandre was senior legal counsel at Arcelor and advised on major financing and corporate restructurings. He actively participated in Arcelor’s defence team against MittalSteel’s hostile takeover and subsequently acted in relation to the merger that created ArcelorMittal and all matters related to the implementation and integration phase.
Latest articles and events