Avocat à la Cour
English, French, Italian
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1994.
- Georgetown University Law Center, USA, LL.M., 1995.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Licence en droit (Bachelor in Law), 1993.
- Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, Affaires Publiques et Internationales (Education in Public and International Affairs), 1993.
I make a point of helping my clients to get the best possible outcome from Luxembourg regulatory changes.
- Luc has been active in the investment fund practice for more than twenty years.
- He assists fund managers in complying with the AIFMD requirements in the most efficient way.
- Luc specialises in setting up UCITS and other regulated and non-regulated investment vehicles, including real estate funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, carbon funds and debt funds. He also assists management companies in developing their activities, both in Luxembourg and abroad.
- He recently participated in the structuring of an innovative private debt fund investing particularly in LBO transactions and in funds investing in tangible assets like diamond.
- Luc advises several bank groups when dealing with the restructuration of their management companies in Luxembourg.
- He assists UCITS and management companies in their compliance with UCITS V and in developing new products.
- Luc assisted in the launch of SIFs acting in the renewable energy and carbon finance mechanism sectors.
Latest articles and events