- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2011.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (Master in Business Law and Tax Law), 1999.
I take time to help my clients understand all of their options and that comes through regular and open discussions. I want them to feel fully confident in the approach we’re taking with their cases.
- Linda has been active in the Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, the Private Equity & Real Estate practices for more than twelve years.
- She regularly advises major international companies, private equity firms and real estate funds on funds structuring and formation as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, merger & acquisition as well as corporate governance matters including litigation between co-investors.
- She has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures.
- She has further advised major international groups of companies for corporate reorganisations, financings and re-financing as well as in relation to their capital markets transactions.
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- A board member of various Luxembourg SPVs for various private equity houses
Latest awards & rankings