Avocat à la Cour
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2007.
- Université Nancy II, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires - Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d'Entreprise (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law), 2004.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2003.
- Dealing with shareholders' disputes and general litigation cases
- Assisting middle-sized to worldwide groups in general corporate and commercial matters
- Advising on insolvency and restructuring aspects
- Prior to joining our firm, Valérie started her professional career as a tax advisor in a "Big Four" firm, then had six years of experience in corporate, banking and financing fields in major Luxembourg-based law firms and in an international bank. Her specialised knowledge combined with a solid civil and general commercial law background allows her to have a global approach of clients' needs.
Latest articles and events