Avocat à la Cour
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1998.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 1997.
- Avocat à la Cour with over 10 years of experience, Thierry Pouliquen practiced mainly in the area of Commercial Litigation and Business Crime.
- Thierry’s practice involves advising businesses on a broad range of commercial law issues and has been particularly active in the last years in the Anti Money Laundering practice.
- His considerable knowledge and expertise in the regulatory framework relating to Anti-Money-Laundering and terrorism financing matters make himself one of the most valuable experts in AML and KYC processes in Luxembourg. He authored the only book about the fight against money-laundering in Luxembourg.
President of the Commission de formation anti–blanchiment of the Luxembourg Bar Association (Anti-money laundering training commission)
Latest articles and events