Avocat à la Cour - Avvocato
English, French, Italian
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2013.
- University of Kent (UK), LL.M. in International Economic Law, 2012.
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano, Italy, Corso di Alta Formazione in Diritto dell'Unione Europea ed Europrogettazione (Post University Degree in European Union Law and European Union Funding), 2008.
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.), 2003.
- Erika is specialised in Dispute Resolution and General Commercial and, prior to join BSP, she has developed an extensive expertise in Bruxelles on EU Legislation, State Aids, Financial Mechanisms and Funds available for SMEs.
- She is part of BSP’s Italian Desk where she advises clients on domestic and international proceedings and assists companies on General Commercial, IP/IT and Litigation matters.
- She is a member of the Union des Avocats Européens (UAE) and is often involved as a speaker in conferences on different issues linked to Luxembourgish and Italian matters. She has also translated into Italian the “Law of 5 april 1993 on the financial sector”.
Latest awards & rankings
Latest articles and events