- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2011.
- Université de Metz, France, Maîtrise en Droit Privé (Master Degree in Private Law), 1994.
- Regular advisor to private equity houses on structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, merger & acquisition as well as corporate governance matters.
- Assisting worldwide groups on ongoing activities carried out through their Luxembourg entities.
- She has assisted certain other major corporate reorganisations (with cross-border insolvency issues).
- Prior to joining our firm, worked as a legal advisor in another Luxembourg law firm and practiced in a "Big Four" firm.